Hall of Fame Pizza & Wings
Three cheese pizza
– 1 amount for basic pizza dough (see basic pizza dough)
– 1 table spoon of vegetable oil
– 200 grams of cabrales cheese, crumbled
– 60 grams of pine kernels
– 125 grams of grated manchego cheese
– 2 tablespoons of fresh oregano
– or ½ teaspoon of dry oregano
– ¾ cup (90 grams) of grated parmesan cheese
– freshly ground pepper
Prepare the pizza dough as explained in the recipe. Set aside one fourth for the dough and with the rest place in a grease pan of 26 x 32 cm. Spread oil over the dough.
With the pasta you set aside for to ‘worms’ (long strips) of 26 cm length and use it to divide the pizza base in 3 equal parts.
Cover a third of the base with cabrales cheese and pine kernels, the other thirds with the manchengo cheese and oregano leaves, and the third with parmesan cheese and black pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Oven temperature 200C. Serve this succulent three cheese pizza with a raw or steamed vegetable salad, seasons with a French or Italian dressing.