Barbeque Chicken Wings Recipe Ingredients:
– 2 pounds chicken wings prepped
For the BBQ sauce:
– 6 oz’s of tomato ketchup
– 2 good tbsp’s white wine vinegar
– 3 good tbsp’s brown sugar
– 3 tbsp’s Worcestershire sauce
– Dash of Tabasco, or more if you prefer it spicier
– 2 cloves of garlic crushed
– 1 tbsp mustard powder
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 normal size saucepan
– 1 large bowl
– 1 baking tray
– 1 wooden spoon
– Serving spoon
How to make Barbeque (BBQ) Chicken Wings Recipe:
1. Combine all of the ingredients for the BBQ sauce in the saucepan and place on a medium heat.
2. Simmer the ingredients for around 10 – 15 minutes reducing by around a third at least, the sauce will thicken as it reduces, you want to achieve syrup like consistency.
3. Whilst the sauce is reducing pre heat the oven to around 200 degrees
4. Once the sauce has reduced add it to the bowl over the chicken wings, do this a bit at a time. You want to give the chicken wings a really good coating and also have a little left over for them to cook in, in the tray.
5. Once this is achieved use the spoon to transfer the chicken wings to the baking tray and place in the oven.
6. Bake for around 10 to 15 minutes.
7. Once cooked you will have simply deliciously stick BBQ chicken wings that go great with salsa and potato wedges, enjoy.